Posted By: Admin
On: February 15th 2016
1) Identify Your Best Customer
Making a lot of money from any business will need you to do a lot of work. Running an online business is not as easy as it seems so do not expect it to be an easy path, you must be dedicated and ready to check and change your project if you find out that it is not working at first, I strongly suggest that you bookmark this page and revisit it as often as you can if you aim to make a six digit income from your business, most of what is said here can be applied in practically all ranges of businesses both online and in the real world (Offline).
So how do you identify your customer?
Grab some paper and a pen, notepad if you are on your personal computer or open a note on your tablet and answer these questions about the people you want as customers:
- What fears & hopes do they have that your product can help?
- What do they want back in their life that your product can provide?
- What in their life do they want to stop – that your product can help?
- What do they long for that your product can provide?
- What pain & disappointments do they have that your product can end?
- What do they hate that your product can fix?
- What comforts & cover-ups do they use in place of a real solution?
- And how can your product be the REAL SOLUTION they desire?
Answer all of those, in addition to designing the traditional “avatar” of your best client (giving them a name, age, gender, job, income, location, etc).
Now go on to the next page once you are through with the first step in part one. Click on "Next Page" below