We stricly abide by the FAIR USE ACT. Committee consideration by Judiciary Committee, Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property on March 19, 2007. All content remain legal property of the legitimate author. The content of our website is a collection of news articles from various experts and news agencies in arears of interest which include and not limited to (BLOCKCHAIN, LEADERSHIP, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, TECHNOLOGY, DEVELOPMENT, ICO, ICO REVIEWS, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, BANKING AND FINANCE INDUSTRY NEWS, INSURANCE INDUSTRY NEWS, CYPTOCURRENCY NEWS, ETHEREUM, INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, AND MANY MORE). The sole purpose is to provide accurate and timely news update, and to avoid misinformation. We trust and respect our news sources and will strive to ensure the accuracy of our content. This information should never be considered as investment advices and are the direct views (opinions) of the authors and organizations involved. Always conduct your research. If you have any questions or you feel that this content should not be on our website feel free to contact us.
Before making any investments you must first make your due deligence and then make you investments. We are not liable for any loss you aquire due to the information you have read from our website otherwise stated.
The contents of this website is not considered as investment advice, financial advice or legal council but the individual idea/view of the author.
We always advice that further reseach should be conducted from you before accepting any information from this website or any other website as an absolute truth. Any loss due to the use of information on this website is not the responsibility of this website and the owners of this website.
Always check for the regulatory position and acceptance of your country's position on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
Buy using our comment section you agree to abide by the terms stated below.
You are not allowed to make racial comments any of such will be deleted.
You are not allowed to bully others on this site and any comments of such will be deleted. Any comments of such will be deleted.
You are not allowed to place adverts or links to websites unrelated to the topic of the blogs.
We have the right to remove comments we deem inappropriate and will exercise this right when deemed fit.
We have the right to modify our content as seen fit.
Use of information on this website is protected by the copywrite of the respective authors and websites these information was copied or used as a source of reference.
Any compaints in regards to the content of our website must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by our social media platforms.
Terms Of Services
TO RECEIVE PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION/MEMBERSHIP SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE YOU MUST SIGN AN NDA AND A CONTRACT WITH US.
1.1 Customer orders, and ACOIT.COM undertakes subscription services client, including:
- Overall organizational consultation to customers (__ consultations per month (written / oral);
- Participation in negotiations and correspondence to address specific issues within the competence (for and on behalf of the client);
- Conducting marketing research on the clients requested product.
1.2. Customer agrees to pay ACOIT.COM's remuneration for services rendered, as well as to compensate for sound and pre-agreed costs associated with the performance of specified services to the Client. In the event of an increase in volume and / or the list of services recalculated payment service that is reflected in the supplementary agreement.
1.3. This contract is for a period of _____________, with subsequent prolongation by agreement of the Parties.
2.1. The client must:
- Pay to the ACOIT.COM compensation in the amount of ___________ (____________________________) plus 18% VAT. Interest payment by the Client through the transfer of funds to ACOIT.COM specified in this Agreement, from the 20th to 25th of each month or immediately after the event, specified in the provision of consulting services no later than 1 day.
- Timely provide ACOIT.COM necessary for the performance of obligations hereunder information and documents;
- Do not submit claims for the results of ACOIT.COM for non-performance of the Client's recommendations, as well as in the case of the provision of incomplete or incorrect information;
- Companies do not bring claims for failure to fulfill its action or abstention from action, if such action would violate the law or could cause harm to ACOIT.COM or its representatives.
2.2. ACOIT.COM must:
- Follow the instructions of the Client concerning the actions committed by ACOIT.COM, within the framework of this Agreement, if these instructions are not contrary to the requirements of the law.
- Refer to the interests of the Client with due attention to exercise reasonable care in the performance of obligations under this Agreement and in writing in advance to warn the Customer of any possible difficulties, delays and other well-known companies circumstances that may adversely affect the proper interests of the client, if they have reasonable grounds to believe .
- Perform actions specified in 1.1. this Agreement in good faith, with the maximum benefit for the client.
2.3. The Company has the right to:
- In order to perform the contract to conclude a contract with another person, being responsible for the actions of that person to the Client, unless the parties agree otherwise. ACOIT.COM is obliged to agree on the terms of such a contract with the Client.
3.1. Neither Party shall be liable to the other party for any delay or failure in performance caused by force majeure, appeared contrary to the will and desire of the Parties and which could not have been foreseen or avoided, including declared or undeclared war, civil unrest, epidemics, blockades, embargoes, as well as earthquakes, floods, fires and other natural disasters.
3.2. A Party that is unable to meet its obligations due to force majeure shall promptly notify the other party of the circumstances.
3.3. Due to the onset of force majeure parties should sign the protocol to terminate this agreement or to agree joint action to overcome the adverse effects of these circumstances.
4.1. In the event of a breach by the Client terms of remuneration or payment for services provided by the terms of this Agreement, the client shall pay a penalty of 0.1% of the amount due to be paid for each day of delay.
Also in the event of a breach by the Client terms of remuneration or payment for services, ACOIT.COM may exercise the right to refrain from continuing to provide services to the Customer until the full repayment of debts incurred under this Agreement.
4.2. ACOIT.COM is responsible for the safety referred to it by the Client documents and information.
4.3. ACOIT.COM is not responsible for the delay or non-performance of duties under this Agreement caused by the Customer or other public bodies, as well as third parties.
4.4. The Parties shall be liable to the extent imposed on them by this Treaty obligations. In all other matters not regulated by this Agreement shall be governed by the applicable laws.
4.5. The parties base their relations on the basis of economic partnership and mutual trust, in case of disagreement will take all measures to resolve them through negotiations.
ACOIT.COM DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR CONSULTATION FEES AND COMMISSIONS.
5.1. Commercial information received by the Parties and their employees in connection with the provision of services to the Client shall be deemed confidential (hereinafter - the confidential information) and should not be shared with third parties without the prior written consent of an authorized officer of the party. This restriction does not apply to information:
- subject to disclosure in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law and the merits of instructions executable by ACOIT.COM;
- generally known at the time of the transfer, including published or made known to the public without breach of this Agreement and guilt in the parties and / or their employees;
- already known to the other party or become known to or during negotiations or implementation of a project without violating the terms of this Agreement. If one of the parties provided the information is already known to the other party, the latter shall immediately inform her about it.
5.2. Each party agrees to use confidential information only as part of a joint work and to provide access to it only to the persons directly involved in these works. The Parties undertake to adopt all necessary measures so that their employees, consultants, affiliates and subsidiaries, contractors maintain the privacy of the information contained herein, as well as to protect it from loss.
in the cases expressly provided by law, the material relating to confidential information that may be provided by the authorities, management, supervisory and law enforcement authorities. If one of the parties became aware of the presence of the above decision, it shall promptly notify the other party in writing.
5.3. If not otherwise agreed, the parties confidential information is and remains the intellectual property of the party transmitting the information.